Wednesday 31 August 2011

R.I.P VI Challenge

Hello World.

I've been thinking about doing this challenge for a while now, because I think it would really suit my reading tastes.  I love fantasy, the more supernatural the better.   Stainless Steel Dropping hosts this event every year where readers and bloggers read/watch scary things in the run up to Halloween. 

Here's the link to his website

 I am going to attempt to take part in the first peril / peril the first.  I'm thinking of reading Anne Rice's 'Lives of the Mayfair Witches' trilogy plus 'Equal Rites' and 'I Shall Wear Midnight' by Terry Pratchett.  I may even attempt some Lovecraft too.  Maybe.   

2 comments:

  1. Terry Pratchett is a great choice. I actually read Equal Rites earlier this year and enjoyed it. And, I love the Tiffany Aching series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Julie @ I Remember Delight here)

    Hi! I like the Discworld series too. Always makes me laugh, especially the witches and death books. I think they are kind of haloweeny.

    ReplyDelete