Sunday 1 January 2012

Bookish New Years Resolutions


I have made some reading resolutions for 2012, which I have to say I am very excited about and I feel should put down in writing on my blog.    Mainly I am doing this to shame myself into attempting to do what I say I want to. 

This year I am doing the 50 Books Challenge again.  I did it for the first time in 2010 and loved it.  I thought it was a lot of work, but it was well worth it as I discovered about three new book series that year and tried a pile of books that I had bought but never read before.  I didn't do it in 2011 because I did feel that reading shouldn't be about numbers, but had thought about trying the 50 book challenge again in the future.  As you can see I am very excited, and if you are a slower reader like myself you might be able to understand why. 

I've already posted on here about doing the Terry Pratchett challenge and the 'A Classics Challenge'.  I also hope to read something for the 'Once Upon and Time' and R.I.P Challenges too.  

Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment